- Markey Win a Win for Wildlife Conservation
(June 26, 2013) — Ed Markey won the special election last night to fill Massachusetts vacant Senate seat, a victory immediately hailed by conservation organizations who enthusiastically backed his campaign.
- Obama Win a Victory for the Environment
(11/06/12) A statement from Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund President Jamie Rappaport Clark on President Obama’s historic win and the conservation challenges ahead.
- Martin Heinrich wins New Mexico Senate race in huge victory for the environmental community
(06/12/12) Rep. Martin Heinrich easily won his race for the New Mexico Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Jeff Bingaman.
New Defenders Action Committee ad reminds New Mexico voters of Heather Wilson’s cozy history with special interests
(06/12/12) Ad cites Heather Wilson's ties to polluting industries and her votes against clean water and air.
- Defenders Action Fund throws support behind Martin Heinrich's Senate bid
(04/25/11) Heinrich's high caliber and conservation record encourage a return to New Mexico for the conservation group
- New Defenders Action Fund poll shows Martin Heinrich tops in New Mexico Senate Democratic primary
(03/16/11) Rep. Martin Heinrich would win the Democratic nomination for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Sen. Jeff Bingaman, according to a new statewide poll of New Mexicans released today by the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund (DAF).
- Arizona backs Grijalva despite GOP efforts to oust the conservation champion
(11/05/10) statement from Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund President Rodger Schlickeisen is in response to news that Congressman Raúl Grijalva has been successful in his re-election campaign to represent Arizona's Seventh Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- New leadership faces immense challenges, questions
(11/03/10) Will they embrace the future or cling to the past?
- Martin Heinrich victory a win for clean energy
(11/03/2010) Statement from Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund President Rodger Schlickeisen is in response to news that Congressman Martin Heinrich has been successful in his re-election campaign to represent New Mexico's First Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Rhode Island chooses conservationist and independent for governor: Chafee will govern with true integrity
(11/03/2010) Statement from Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund President Rodger Schlickeisen is in response to news that Lincoln Chafee has been successful in his campaign to become governor of Rhode Island.
- New Mexico's Harry Teague goes down fighting
(11/03/2010) Statement from Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund President Rodger Schlickeisen is in response to news that Congressman Harry Teague has been unsuccessful in his re-election campaign to represent New Mexico's Second Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Kratovil loses re-election bid in Maryland's First Congressional District (MD 1)
(11/03/2010) Statement from Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund President Rodger Schlickeisen is in response to news that Congressman Frank Kratovil has been unsuccessful in his re-election campaign to represent Maryland's First Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- New Defenders TV ad reveals how Jon Barela would cost New Mexico jobs
(10/26/2010) Martin Heinrich has a record of fighting to bring new clean energy jobs to New Mexico
- New TV ad exposes Andy Harris' abysmal record on protecting the Chesapeake Bay
(10/26/10) Today Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund launched a new TV ad in Maryland's 1st Congressional District that shines a light on Republican candidate Andy Harris' record of voting against Chesapeake Bay protections and the interests of all those who live and work on the Eastern Shore.
- Defenders Action Fund endorses Rebecca Schneider in Arizona
(9/27/2010) Committed conservationist Schneider draws sharp contrast to Rep. Jeff Flake
- Defenders Action Fund endorses Lincoln Chafee in his bid for governor
(9/3/2010) New radio ad reminds voters of Chafee's record as a principled fighter for the environment
- Pearce's protection of MTBE producers put under the spotlight in new TV ad
(8/24/2010) Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund launched a second TV ad in New Mexico's second congressional district.
- Defenders Action Fund forges ahead in exposing the truth about Steve Pearce
(8/10/2010) Defenders Action Fund regrets that KOAT-TV has buckled under pressure from the Pearce campaign and has made a political decision to cease broadcasting our TV ad, ‘Remember’. Needless to say, we stand by the facts in our TV ad one hundred percent and its factual integrity is made evident by the fact five out of six TV stations continue to broadcast it.
- New TV ad reminds New Mexico voters of Steve Pearce's Checkered Congressional Career
(8/5/2010) Congressman Steve Pearce was named one of the most corrupt members of Congress. New Mexico deserves better
- Defenders Action Fund announces endorsements for U.S. Representatives
(6/15/2010) Conservation takes active leadership demonstrated by endorsees' solid voting records
- Pombo's bid to re-enter Congress ends with a whimper
(6/9/2010) Denham wins GOP nomination with Pombo trailing in third place
- Defenders Action Fund endorses Rep. Jane Harman
(6/7/2010) Exemplary voting record proves Harman's commitment to protecting air, land, water and wildlife
- Defenders Action Fund announces first round of Senate endorsements
(05/10/10) Votes for clean air, land and water are votes for all Americans
- Richard Pombo's corrupt past exposed in new radio ad
(03/15/2010) Group that ousted Pombo from CA-11 follows him into CA-19
- "If Pombo Runs, We'll Be There"
(12/30/2009) Press statement in response to news that Richard Pombo is considering running for Congress in California's 19th district
- Palin's Resignation Leaves Wake of Wildlife Devastation
(07/06/2009) Parnell Has Opportunity to Chart New Science-Based Path
- In Upstate New York, Defenders Action Fund Exposes Another Side to Alaska Govenor Sarah Palin
(06/03/2009) TV ads to be aired during Auburn's Alaska-themed Founders' Day Event where Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is expected to appear